Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sky Diving


So, you know me...I like to read and educate myself on what I am supposed to do next for my kids. I had read that it is normal to leave your toddler in his or her crib until about 3 years old or until they start to climb out. The article I read did not however warn me that my toddler would take a flying leap the very first time she tried to climb out. I found her sprawled across the floor about 3 feet in front of her crib. (obviously screaming her head off). So tonight after an hour and a half of taking her back to bed she is now sleeping in her big girl bed. This is huge. Now she is wearing under-onies and sleeping in a big girl bed...I don't think she is my baby anymore.

7 comments:

Noah and Amanda said...

she is such a big girl...you're the best mom ever!!

Meghan said...

I really hope she survives until she is 3. And I am seriously worried about getting her and Joshua together. That is exciting though, I wish Joshua were doing all those things, but I am cursed with a true boy.

Damon said...

Did you know Garret jumped out of his crib when he was little and broke his arm?

The MacArthurs said...

Was it his own idea to jump or was he enticed????

Damon said...

"I have no independant recollection of that."

- Oliver North -

:)

Garret said...

That is just "lawyer" for GUILTY!!!!

Christi said...

This "enticement" is my biggest concern about older siblings. Ugh. I hope Izzy doesn't start in on that. I hope she will be nicer than that.