Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poor Micah...

Micah has been a good sport during his short 4 months with us. Isabelle has tried her best to drag him off the couch and across the floor by his head :( She energetically says Good Morning Brother at all times of day and night at a volume level that should have surely deafened him by now. Not to mention she does this at about half an inch from his face. All the while he still smiles at her. Tonight however it was not his sister he needed to worry about. Mommy bonked his poor little head against the light fixture in the living room trying to play with him. Like I said Poor Micah. He now has it coming from all angles. I hope he survives.

3 comments:

Damon said...

you guys are not allowed to watch our kids...

:)

Jules said...

The sister abuse doesn't surprise me seeing as she does have Shupe blood. No relative or Aaron or Josh would be expected to act different!

Regardless of the abuse you do have two very cute kids!

Rachel said...

It's okay Koren, I think that I bump Haley's head everytime I get her in the car these days. And Haley now likes to smack Riley in the head and face when she is playing with him because she thinks it is funny. He is a good sport though. And she gives him kisses better so I guess that counts for something. And you will never be worse than Danielle. :)