Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Fired!


Isabelle proceeded to tell me today that I am fired! Sweet I said, I will be gone by noon. I couldn't actually get myself to leave so I'm sitting her later the same day typing this. It's funny how much she is quoting us lately. She has always repeated things we have said but recently she has been using our quick little comments at the correct times as well. This is making it very hard not to laugh as I try and discipline her. Micah is just watching the ride at the moment. Poor little guy is just a spectator but I can see in his eyes he knows he is in for it when he gets a little older (from Isabelle).

8 comments:

Steffanie said...

Can I be fired too?!

Meghan said...

Hey sign me up, the kids just always want me around. Micah needs some lessons from Joshua. By the time he could crawl, he would tackle Anna.

Meghan said...

It looks like from Garret's blog that you no longer have to clean the house either. :)

Christi said...

Fired... ahhh.. that is almost sweet music. But then I think I would cry. How long do you think you could last?

Christi said...

How long do you think G Man would last in an unclean house?

Rachel said...

I wouldn't mind being fired on some of these weeks that I have to be alone. Kids are so funny!

The Giffs said...

That picture is adorable! I didn't even know you called the other day. We're having a little farewell fondue party Friday night at 7. We'd love it if you guys could come!

Christi said...

Do you know if Laura or Rachel have a blog? They're the only two of the six of us that I don't know about...

email me! cougarcrazy03 at gmail (or use my normal account if you have the address...