Friday, May 29, 2009

Dry Erase Marker does come off walls but not skin...

Isabelle decided to color herself the other day. She used a black dry erase marker to color her "ENTIRE" body. She then proceeded to color the walls of her room. After using the entire marker she casually came out of her room and asked why the marker wasn't working anymore. I think I almost fainted. I put her in the tub to soak while I scrubbed her walls for an hour! I proceeded to scrub my daughter however, dry erase marker does not really come off. She had black armpits and fingernails for almost a week! Gotta love her.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Brigg did that once with a dry erase marker- to himself and not the walls, thank goodness. I had the same problem- it wouldn't come off and he had to live with marker all over. People kept laughing when they saw him. Oh well! Btw, he still does things like that but now with pens. I think I threw away all the dry erase markers because it doesn't come off many things.

Ha ha, word verification: evilsess. Isabelle can be a princess, or an evilsess, eh? :)

Steffanie said...

I sure hope you got a picture of everything before you cleaned up!! That would be a great scrapbook page!

Rachel said...

Oh boy! Let me tell you that the crayons and markers in our house are put up! I can see that happening to me in the near future!

Noah and Amanda said...

I think it's time to update your blog! geesh