Friday, March 28, 2008

SUMMER FUN

I am excited for the summer to get here. We bought a season pass to Seven Peaks so I expect to be there at least twice a week. Isabelle loved going last year. She would "fall" under water on purpose and just look up at me from under water. This wouldn't be a problem if she was able to stand back up but she couldn't so I was constantly running to grab her and get her head above water before she drowned. I also signed Isabelle and I up for a Mommy and me swim class. It should be fun. Micah isn't old enough yet so we will wait patiently for next year.

3 comments:

Noah and Amanda said...

I LOVE MY SISTER

Shupe Family said...

Super fun! I wish we could come too!!! Love you guys!!

Meghan said...

I want a seven peaks pass!!! Just kidding I will be a whale by the time we get there. It sounds like you guys have it made for the summer. You have to make some time for the cousins to hang out though.

I just realized that you had a blog. Damon has beeen looking at Garret's and I just saw your name on the links. I love it! Keep up the updates.