Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008




Happy Halloween! I think that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It is low key, you don't have to dress up and can come and go as you please. Also when the kids are asleep the parents get to raid the Halloween candy! (Hey I know there is a limit to how long we can do this b/ eventually the kiddies will catch on) We decided to trick or treat in Aunt Amanda and Uncle Noah's neighborhood. The kids had a blast. We then ran over to the Grandparent's house to say hello and then home. Isabelle was still ready to go so Mommy took her out for another 5 or 6 houses before we called it quits.

4 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

the kids look so cute! and your mom! i just love her.

Alicia said...

wow, we need to get together, for reals this time. :) Cute kids, and they are getting so big! For reals, lets get together now. Hopefully we won't be sick next week.

Rachel said...

The kids are so cute! I miss being down there cause then I don't get to see them in their cute costumes! I also love the being able to raid the candy part.

Angie said...

Koren, what cute kids! Dex's girl gave me your blog and it is so fun to read all that you have been doing! I flew to Tennesse with two kids, it was an event! No peeing, but we did have an episode of diareea to the ankels, luckily it wasn't me :)
angie