Thursday, September 18, 2008

MILKING A COW...



Now, for some of you seeing a cow up close would not be a big deal but for me it was. Let's just say I didn't grow up around a lot of animals. Garret's coworker and friend Janice is related to someone that owns a dairy farm. We were invited to go and see the cows. We first milked cows right before they were being hooked up to the milking machine. Then we got to see a one day old baby cow. Pretty cute huh. Then we went on to hang out with the tween cows. They liked to suck on our fingers. Isabelle thought it was hilarious. I wanted Micah to get to do it too but I didn't want them sucking on his hands so we let the cow suck on his foot. Not sure what he liked it but he didn't scream. We then saw the teen cows. They were a little skittish but Izzy kept trying to get them to hang out with her. It was so much fun.

1 comments:

The Giffs said...

That sounds like so much fun. What a bizarre feeling to have them suck your finger... of course I guess I am used to things sucking on me!